Thursday, April 10, 2008

new men's devotional

With the emergence of TV-based bible studies (no, I'm not joking) like The Mayberry Bible Study and Lucy Show Bible Study which seem really silly to me, I thought I'd make my own. Kyle was gracious enough to be the "author". Thanks Kyle.




Chapter Headings:

Chpt 1. The Gospel according to Wesley

Chpt 2. Klingon bastards & quiet time.

Chpt 3. Fulfilling Chekov's Plan for Your Life

Chpt 4. When life gives you tribble - make tranya.

Chpt 5. Wheels within wheels - The Romulan Star Empire in OT Eschatology

Chpt 6. Love thy Neighbor - this means you, Klingons!

Chpt 7. Kirk may be a savior, but is he lord?

3 comments:

marcopaz said...

brillant.

Unknown said...

Riveting! I was mezmorized by the very THOUGHT of such a tool.

Unknown said...

Riveting! I was captivated by such a powerful tool!